Mexican

Fajita Casserole

Fajita Casserole. AKA your Mexican dinner all in one dish. Served with chips or as a burrito with a tortilla.

Guacamole Cheese Dip SUMMERTIME EATS

Guacamole Cheese Dip With only 3 ingredients and less than 10 minutes to make, this Guacamole Cheese Dip is sure to be a huge hit at any get together.  Perfect for warm/hot outdoor weather since you serve it warm.  No worrying about a cold dip going bad in the heat with this. This dip came about when I was at a Mexican restaurant one day.  My daughter and I always

White Chicken Enchiladas by 3glol.net

White Chicken Enchiladas Normally, I don’t start out with the picture of my first bite, but I had to with this one.  Just look at that!  With the cheese! Just looking at it is making me want to heat up my leftovers. So, if you’re like me and can’t have certain foods, for example, anything tomato-y, then you’ll appreciate these.  A lot of times I have to change up recipes

Queso Ranch Dip by 3glol.net

Queso Ranch Dip Take some Ranch Dip and some Queso Dip.  Merge them together and you get this…..Queso Ranch Dip.  It’s like a better version of your typical Queso Dip.  I love the taste of it.  I still love the basic Queso Dip, but this puts a different spin on it.  It’s a perfect change for my taste buds. You still use Velveeta cheese and Rotel. You just add to

Taco Pizza by 3glol.net

Taco Pizza Like tacos?  Like pizza?  Well here you go!  You don’t ever have to decide again which to have. 🙂  You’re welcome! My youngest daughter is a taco freak.  If you ask her what she wants to eat, 90% of the time, it’s Tacos.  The other 10% would be pizza.  When I made personal pizzas the other day, she asked if I’d make a taco pizza and how awesome

Guacamole Onion Dip by 3glol.net

Guacamole Onion Dip I created a different guacamole dip using my food processor. I’m pretty new to the food processor and I’m trying different things out.  I love how it “chops” everything so fast.  However, I haven’t perfected not turning everything into mush though.  I plan on sharing tips as I learn them though. This guacamole onion dip is very similar to regular guacamole dip without the cilantro or peppers

Easy Mexican Rice by 3glol.net

Easy Mexican Rice This has got to be the easiest Mexican Rice you can make, and it’s not as spicy as the typical Mexican Rice. It’s very cheesy…just the way I like it! I have tummy issues and can’t eat spicy foods.  I used Velveeta Mexican cheese, it’s not as spicy, so I can eat this and it still tastes like regular Mexican Rice. The easy part is you use

Homemade Beef and Cheese Taquitos by 3GLOL.net

Homemade Beef and Cheese Taquitos AKA Flauta. Sarah and I are huge taquito eaters.  The ones that you buy in the frozen food section.  So, we decided to make our own taquitos and although I need a little more practice rolling them smaller, they tasted great.  Better than the frozen kind, of course. We made some cheese dip to go with these, but you could skip that if you like. 

Cheesy Bean Dip by 3GLOL.ne

EASY Cheesy Bean Dip How about a yummy appetizer for your next get together or party?  You’ve come to the right place then.  Doesn’t that look delish? I have been on a Frito kick lately and since I can’t have Frito Pie (cuz the chili), I decided to make a bean dip.  Can’t have a bean dip without some cheese, right? I took some refried beans and I added some

Chicken Wedges by 3GLOL.net

Chicken Wedges AKA Quesadillas Quick and simple meal.  Each tortilla should feed two people. But if you have growing boys or girls in your house, it might take a whole one to feed them.  If you’re asking me, these are better than any restaurant quesadillas I’ve ever eaten.  My hubs thinks so too 🙂  Score! All you need for the basic wedge, is tortillas, cooking spray, shredded cheese, cooked chicken